Demand: Need for knowledgeable nutrition professionals has grown rapidly as global health trends reveal undisputed links between diet and health.
Credentials: By 2024, registered nutritionists and dietitians will be required by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to hold a minimum of a master's degree. Get a jump start now.
Return on Investment
#1 ranking among all Maine colleges and universities for 20-year student return on investment (2014, PayScale).
#1 ranking in the state of Maine for landing a job with a 92% graduate placement rate (2018, Zippia).
#2 was UNE's ranking in the nation for alumni reporting high "Job Meaning," according to Payscale.
- health education
- food & nutrition communications
- nutrition program design & implementation
- evaluation of nutrition programs
- nutrition business development and marketing
- community programs
- workplace wellness management