Join our network of mentors to help you achieve your career goals in Education.
Master of Science in Education, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study, Post-Master's Certificate, and Individual Course Options
Learn how you can lead by example and inspire confidence through education with a graduate or post-graduate degree. Our guide to the online Graduate Programs in Education covers:
- Our three certificate and degree options: the MSEd, CAGS, and PMC
- Individual, a-la-carte options
- New pathways to certification as a K-12 Reading Specialist / Literacy Coach or Inclusion Education
- Our advanced CAGS-AEL program, which leads to a Principal – Building Administrator Certificate (040)
- Why and how to take individual courses for professional development
- Admission requirements
- Reciprocity, accreditation, and tuition
- Insights from the Program Director and Assistant Director
No campus visits required, learn anytime from any place
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Our support staff work with you every step of the way
Ready to start your application?
Start the next chapter in your story.