Download our salary infographic to learn about:
- Average salary ranges for health informatics professionals at different stages of their career
- Common skills needed in the health informatics field
- The common time commitment in contrast to most healthcare professionals' hours
- The current number of job openings and job growth rate outlook
- A list of software often used in the field
See if health informatics might be the new career for you!
No campus visits required, learn anytime from any place
Regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Our support staff work with you every step of the way
Ready to start your application?
Start the next chapter in your story.